We’ve just pushed out a super massive content update just in time for Christmas. OK, we may be exaggerating…a lot. Let’s start again.
We just pushed out a small patch fixing a few bugs that appeared with the last update. It should clean up and fix a few issues regarding the Christmas mode (which you should definitely check out). We’ve also improved the collision shapes on a number of our new buildings and fixed a bug with some annoying repetitive sounds when you play Hide n Seek. Below you can find the full list of changes we made.
We hope you enjoy Late For Work with your friends and families over the holidays!
Changelog - Build 580
- Improved physics on multi story buildings
- Improved collision on buildings
- Added some missing Christmas trees and presents to all maps
- Fixed/implemented the flying billboard scoreboard in the Hill map (bodyguard mode)
- Added additional ammunition power ups to the mountain map
- You could join the bodyguard game mode even if there were no players available
- No longer play the “you found an item” tune every time you restarted the Hide & Seek game mode
- Gorilla player didn’t actually lose after eating an innocent human in the Bodyguard game mode
- The snow from our Christmas update is no longer pink
- Fixed some spawns for the tanks on the mountain map, no more tanks getting stuck in barns
- Hide the debug menu, oops