Based in Munich, Germany
Press / Business contact:
Gronsdorfer Straße 6
Salmi Games is dedicated to crafting attractive, polished games that both delight and respect the player. Our games are created with the firm belief that the path to success is built upon this attention to delivering a quality product. We proudly craft our games in Munich, Germany.
The core team met at a design jam in 2012. Enjoying their collaboration, they jammed regularly on game ideas until they happened on Ellipsis. Working nights and week-ends since 2013, Ellipsis has evolved from a simple concept to a deep experience. The team has toiled away at their day jobs to support themselves while chasing the indie dream.
Salmi Games released Ellipsis onto iOS, Android and AppleTV over the course of 2016. After wrapping up the mobile version of the game, the team went straight into development for the Steam version which was released in January 2017, featuring various new content, including a level editor.Late For Work
While wrapping up the PC version of Ellipsis, Salmi Games started developing their next project - Late For Work. The game is an asymmetric multiplayer pitting a VR giant against multiple non-VR players and a playable alpha is now available on Steam’s Early Access.GrowRilla
Salmi Games started working on GrowRIlla in late 2018, while wrapping up their first VR game Late For Work. When Late For Work was released, the team spend all their efforts on GrowRilla and released it in Early Acces on September 12th 2019.
Late For Work Announcement Trailer YouTube
Ellipsis Release Trailer - PC YouTube
GrowRilla Early Access Release Trailer YouTube
There are far more images available for Salmi Games, but these are the ones we felt would be most useful to you. If you have specific requests, please do contact us!
Logo & Icon
Awards & Recognition
- Game of the Year - Intel Level Up 2016
- Best Action Game - Intel Level Up 2016
- Best Indie Game - Momocon 2016
- Official Selection - Tokyo Game Show, Japan 2016
- Official Selection - Busan Indie Connect, South Korea 2016
- Nominee - Google Play Indie Contest, London 2017
- Official Selection - PAX East Indie Showcase, Boston 2017
- Best VR Game - German Developer Awards, Cologne 2017
- Finalist - Best VR Game - Game Connection, Paris 2017
- "Ellipsis is just about the perfect iPad game"
- Momocon Indie Award Judges, Momocon
- "Ein Erstlingswerk, das mit viel Liebe zum Detail produziert wurde - mit abstrakter Grafik und einem Spielprinzip, das man ohne Worte versteht."
- Carsten Görig, Spiegel Online
- "Gorgeous glowy visuals - remarkably intriguing"
- Carter Dotson, TouchArcade
- "With awesome visuals, excellent sound effects, and just the right amount of challenge, Ellipsis brings a distinctive experience to puzzle games."
- Sandy Stachowiak, AppAdvice
- "It's like the best parts of Geometry Wars"
- Tycho Brahe, PAX, Penny Arcade
- "Игра отлично справится как с короткой поездкой в городском транспорте, так и с целым свободным вечером."
- Евгений Костров, app4smart
- "redoutable, intelligent, et véritablement enivrant."
- Olivier Boesch, kickmygeek
Team & Repeating Collaborator
Programming, Design, Art
Programming, Design, Art
Filippo Beck Peccoz
presskit() by Rami Ismail (Vlambeer) - also thanks to these fine folks