We are very excited to finally release Ellipsis on Windows, Mac and Linux. Get your copy now! The game is available at a special launch discount of $8.99/€8.99 (10% off regular price). You can also get the game directly on our site: playellipsis.com
What’s in the PC Version
- 150+ hand-crafted levels, set in 8 diverse worlds
- Level editor and sharing using Steam Workshop - access hundreds of community created levels
- Mouse, Controller and Touchscreen support, playable on 2-in-1 Touch PCs
- Windows, Mac & Linux support
Thank You For Your Support
We really appreciate your support, we’ve worked hard to create a good game and players seem to really enjoy it. Please help us spread the word:
- Leave a review on the game (Steam)
- Share our official trailer, Facebook and Twitter announcements.
- Forward this blog to future potential fans. :)
We’re happy to share that Ellipsis has been selected to be part of numerous showcases happening until March. These are the events you’ll find us at:
- Ludicious Games Festival in Zurich (CH).: January 26th-29th
- Casual Connect in Berlin (GER): February 7th-9th
- Google Play Indie Showcase in London (GBR): February 16h
- GDC Intel booth in San Francisco (USA): March 1st
- PAX East Indie Showcase (USA): March 10th-12th
We are excited about the upcoming months and we can’t wait to share with you the new projects we are working on. Thank you as always for your incredible support!
What’s new in the PC Version
- Exclusive content, including new levels
- Mouse and touchscreen support
- Remastered high-quality assets for all resolutions
- New mechanics and features - we’ll be unveiling these over the next 3 months, stay tuned!
We are excited about the upcoming months and we can’t wait to share with you the new projects we are working on. Thank you as always for your incredible support! Stay updated by following us on Facebook and Twitter.